Mechanical & Quartz Watch Testing
- OneOf Accuracy 2: Measure the accuracy & magnetism of a watch quickly and easily using the device and your smart phone, tablet or PC
- OneOf Accuracy Boutique: Same as the accuracy 2, with a built in demagnetiser
- OneOf Accuracy Pro: For the workshop, competes with the Witschi watch expert in functionality, with a sleek design
- MTG-4000A: Accurate to 1 second per day with a quality LCD touch screen and supplied with a microphone that has 6 different testing positions
- MTG-5000A: Accurate to 0.2 seconds per day with a quality LCD touch screen and supplied with a microphone that has 6 different testing positions
- MTG-9900A: A complete system with tester, printer & automatic microphone, accurate to 1 second per day
- Witschi Analyzer Twin: This measurement and testing instrument includes all the tests associated with quartz watches as well as all the tests required for mechanical watches, combined in one machine.
- Witschi Watch Expert: 2 display modes, high quality touch screen display, new generation interactive microphone and the ability to see the results of all 6 testing positions in one screen
- Witschi Chronoscope S1 (G2): 3 display modes, high quality touchscreen display and available with either a manual or automatic microphone (with 7 testing positions).
- Witschi Chronoscope X1 (G3): 6 display modes, high quality, super high contrast touch screen and supplied with an automatic microphone with 10 pre programmed positions.
- Witschi Chronomaster: The same testing specification as the watch expert, conducting & then displaying the results of professional mechanical watch tests on your existing PC or tablet screen
- Witschi Chronomaster Pro: The same testing specification as the chronoscope S1, conducting & then displaying the results of professional mechanical watch tests on your existing PC or tablet screen
- Witschi Micromat C: The same testing specification as the Chronoscope X1, conducting & then displaying the results of professional mechanical watch tests on your existing PC or tablet screen
- Witschi Chronocube: Elegant and sleek, designed to sit on a retail counter and demonstrate live to your customer the accuracy of the watch. 5 available testing positions
- Weishi 1000: All the basic mechanical watch tests available in one easy to use tester
- Weishi 1900: Extra long line length display for more thorough testing, and more pre-programmed beats. Upgraded the screen eye protection function. Can test the coaxial by manually inputting the movement beat.
- Weishi 2000: Extra large LED screen means all results can be displayed on one screen. More intuitive settings than the 1900
- Weishi 3000: Larger and more user friendly lay out than the 2000
- Weishi 5000: Longer line display, giving greater accuracy. Upgrades the screen color and line color, has a variety of color settings
- Weishi 6000: Flagship model, can test the Omega co-axial and has an average test fucntion