Wedding Ring Stretcher, Italian
One of the highest quality and world favourite Ring Stretcher's available in the Jewellery Industry .
- Sizes H to Z + 3 reducing & enlarging wedding rings
- Durable and robust able to handle workshop sizing with confidence
- Ring stretching mandrel polished with size markings
- High finished revisable reducer plate
- The base has to firstly be secured to your work surface by screwing it down with long screws or nuts and bolts on to a work surface (not supplied).
How to use reducer plate…
The reducer plate is a very handy feature incorporated with this stretcher. The use of the press with plate compress a ring shank to a smaller size. Notice on the reducer plate there is a selection of tapered machine holes to suit different ring shank sizes.
To reduce your wedding band place your ring on the tapered hole so it sits in with it half in and out.
Move the reducer plate so it meets the top of the planishing drop die (the circular plate that moves down towards the reduction plate when handle is pulled down). Pull handle down so it pushes the ring into the taper. This is slightly compressing the shank thus making it smaller. Repeat this process moving the ring round to keep the sizing even and regular in space.
Please note: Additional finishing will be required. It is not advisable to reduce patterned wedding bands as they can be easily marked. (see code R2817 for ring stretcher reducer for pattern wedding rings seizer tool from Bergeon Switzerland)
- O.M.O Italy
- Size: 380 x 180 x 130mm
- Weight: 11.5kg