Sievert Hose & Hose Parts
- Cousins supply ready made hosing with sealed Sievert factory seals
- We also supply plain hosing fittings which are sold separately
- Plain Sievert hosing can be fitted with ease, allowing your preferred hose length
- Please note: Do not exceed eight meters of hosing; the torch will not light
- Hoses & hose spare parts, regulators & hose failure safety valves can be used with any Sievert system (Promatic or Pro86/88)
Some simple steps to assemble Sievert hosing:
1. Cut the hosing to your desired length (sold in one meter lengths)
2. Fit two of the Sievert Hose Nipple Fitting Clamp (B0099), to fit place the hosing in boiling hot water, this will expand the hosing
3. Put a little bit of washing up liquid on the nipple end (Sievert Hose Nipple, B0098) this will easily push the nipple onto the hosing
4. Repeat this process on the other end and move the hose nipples clamps over the bottom nipple end and tighten the hose fitting clamp with a pair of pliers; pressing the jaws on the recess part of the hose clip
5. The hosing is ready to use.
- B0097 per metre, supplied cut to your required length (fittings required B0098 & B0099)
- Approved rubber hose for propane or butane.
- Inner Ø5mm
- Connection threads BSP 3/8” LH - BSP 3/8” LH.
- 2 & 4m pre-cut lengths supplied with fittings
- Sievert hoses conform to EN 559/ISO 3821 standards