Olivia Mills, Wire
The New Olivi Rolling Mill from Durston Tools, patent pending design and the first of its kind with our new 50-1 gear box making this rolling mill extremely easy to use even when sitting down.
- 50 to 1 gear box
- 130mm rollers
- Solid single cast body
- Induction hardened rolls
- Highly calibrated adjustment wheel
- The very fine calibrated adjustment on the roll gap allows greatest possible control over reductions made in each pass together with ease of turning
- Special helical drive gears incorporated for maximum efficiency
- High tensile maintenance free bearings
- Great for people with bad backs, disabilities, or those who find it difficult to move around or stand up for long periods.
- Great for shorter people or for those who find long reach arm movement difficult.
- Increased productivity. Now you can move from the bench to Rolling Mill without standing up and moving across the room.
- More compact. All one unit without the need for additional turning space.
- Now you can place your Rolling Mill anywhere along the bench to suit you. No need to place it at the end.
- Smoother operation for a better-rolled product.
- Great for Roller printing as more tension can be applied.
- Roll Size: 130 x 60mm
- Width of Sheet: 75mm
- Sheet capacity (thickness): 6mm
- Square grooves x11
- Half round grooves x4 (1.5, 2, 3 & 4mm)
- Rolls are induction hardened to a Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- 50 to 1 gear ratio, making turning much easier
- Dimensions: 220 x 490 x 540mm (without handle)
- Weight: 70kg
- Durston Olivia C130
- Made in UK