Nipples (Burner), Sievert
A nipple has a very small hole in the top / centre which can deform in shape while heating applications; hence this will need to be replaced through wear and tear.
When changing nipples a spanner adjustable 0 to 30mm must be used.
- Sievert nipples are inside your burner/nozzles
- If the flame is inconsistent, so disorientated or fractured the inner nipples will need to be changed.
- If the burner / nozzles are in good condition you will not need to buy a new nozzle, simply put a small metal bar into the side air intake grill (please see image below). Hold and unscrew anticlockwise from the hexagonal end. Once the bottom end is unscrewed place the spanner on the old nipple and again unscrew anticlockwise
- Screw on the new nipple and assemble burner / nozzle as before and the flame will restore
- Sievert part number followed by the Sievert burner number