Fomblin UT18 (Bergeon 6945)
A white homogeneous grease for lubrication of mechanical parts. Specially developed for parts subject to friction of medium pressure when mineral and standard synthetic lubricants break down due to temperature changes and exposure to the air. Also useful for greasing all types of joints as well as special optical and micro mechanical equipment.
Fomblin grease advantages:
- Excellent lubricant
- Resistant to oxidations
- Stable for all temperatures
- Resistant to chemical products
- Non toxic
- Used in watchmaking, micro-technology etc.
- Compatible with all kinds of material, glass, metals, elastomer, plastics & ceramics
- Temperature Range -30° > +200°C
- 20g tub
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh