Burners, Sievert High Precision
Cousins supply a large range of Sievert Promatic burners for a wide range of soldering/heating applications, all compatible with the Sievert Promatic handle
- Needle/pin point burners: Pin-point burners with the finest flames for precision work such as gold and silver forging
- Standard burners: With brush-type flames for all kinds of soft soldering/small heating applications
- Fit directy onto the handle, no need for a neck tube
- Promatic burners can only be used with the Promatic handle
- For further specification please see "more info"
Burners are measured by gas outlet omitted per gram, per hour. For example 3537 (code B0106) gas consumption is 20 grams per hour, therefore a 1kg of LPG gas will last you fifty hours of constant use. This also depends on the pressure setting of your regulator.
- B52127: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 55g per hour
- B52129: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 250g per hour
- B52239: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 580g per hour