Burners, Sievert High Precision
Cousins supply a large range of Sievert burners for a wide range of soldering/heating applications, all compatible with the Sievert Pro 86 or Pro 88 kits.
- Needle/pin point burners: Pin-point burners with the finest flames for precision work such as gold and silver forging
- Standard burners: With brush-type flames for all kinds of soft soldering/small heating applications
- High capacity/blow torch burners: Heavy-duty, light weight power burners with extremely strong and wind proof flames to withstand the severest weather conditions
- You must have a neck tube fitting for high precision/capacity burners
- Pro 86/88 burners can only be used with the Pro 86/88 handles
- Please see guide chart and burner information above to help you choose the right one
- For further specification please see "more info"
Burners are measured by gas outlet omitted per gram, per hour. For example 3537 (code B0106) gas consumption is 20 grams per hour, therefore a 1kg of LPG gas will last you fifty hours of constant use. This also depends on the pressure setting of your regulator.
- B50189: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 60g per hour
- B41898: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 20g per hour
- B0107: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 20g per hour
- B0108: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 70g per hour
- B0109: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 90g per hour
- B0110: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 240g per hour
- B0111: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 600g per hour
- B0112: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 1200g per hour
- B0113: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 2000g per hour
- B4592: Gas Consumption @ 2 bar = 4000g per hour