Burners, Sievert Cyclone
- Cyclone burners produce a flame that wraps around the piece you are heating
- The rotating flame gives an even and all-round heat transfer to the pipe
- Fit directy onto the handle, no need for a neck tube
- Promatic burners can only be used with the Promatic handle
- For further specification please see "more info"
Burners are measured by gas outlet omitted per gram, per hour. For example 3537 (code B0106) gas consumption is 20 grams per hour, therefore a 1kg of LPG gas will last you fifty hours of constant use. This also depends on the pressure setting of your regulator.
- B52240: Gas Consumption @ 2bar = 170g per hour
- B52128: Gas Consumption @ 2bar = 250g per hour
- B52126: Gas Consumption @ 2bar = 580g per hour