Anticlastic Mandrel & Die Set
Anticlastic forming jewellery is a craft that has been used for at least over 100 years. This method provides many ideas for jewellery artists to create fascinating and profitable works of art for their customers.
- Anticlastic forming is a technique of metal forming whereby sheet metal is formed directly with a hammer on a surface that is curved or rounded inward, creating a bowl effect on a bracelet, bangle or ring.
- Speedy change tooling allows one to slide bangle dies on and off in seconds
- Mount onto our bench vice (code V33153) or will fit standard 4” vices. It is also recommended to use some vice jaws so that the mandrel remains perfect and mark free (code FDASJ35).
- The dies and holder are precision ground, high polished and hardened ensuring if used properly will last a life time
- 1 x Mounting die vice bar: Ø20mm x 200mm
- 10 x dies, including anticlastic, convex, concave & flat dies
- Wooden stand