Ø1.00 to 3.20mm, Proxxon TBM
- German made Proxxon high quality bench drill with a solid 220 x 120mm base/foot of ribbed cast aluminium and featuring an adjustable fence
- The rigid Ø20mm diameter column is hard chromed and 280mm tall giving good working height
and a throat depth of 140mm
- The 220-240v motor is an 85W VDE approved unit driving a 3 step pulley via a flat belt providing steady speeds of: 1,800, 4,700 and 8,500 rpm
- Triple ball bearing shaft design gives essentially play free spindle rotation via the included 6 piece collet set.
- Optionally a 3/8" bespoke Jacobs style chuck and key can be supplied (see ref: D9745).
- See also the Proxxon Machine vice to go with this press (see ref: D9746).
- Capacities via 6 collets: 1.00, 1.50, 2.00, 2.40, 3.00 & 3.20mm