A bench drill is a fixed style of drilling machine that can be mounted on a workbench.
- Unlike a hand-held drill machine; it is far more accurate
- The pillar drill is also known as drill press, pedestal drill or bench pillar drill
- It comprises of a base that supports a column, table, pillar, spindle and a drill head
- Height of the drill table can be adjusted by means of a table lift crank that can be locked in position with a table lock
- A drill press is a valuable tool in any workshop and we offer two models for varying purposes
- Bench mounted models, being compact in design, save space in a smaller shop and can be moved when needed
- The bench models come with optional accessories and attachments giving the owner greater capacity to handle all sorts of projects