Workshop Level (Up to 1.6 Litre Capacity)
- Available in 800ml and 1600ml (3lb/1350g or 6lb/2700g)
- Durable construction consisting of metal roller base
- Gear belt driven making the tumbler fast and effective
- Rubber drum with rubber lid
- Rotates on rubber coated rollers, extra quiet operation
- Drums with lipped rubber end cap with two vanes catching your media and work quickening the burnishing/polishing process
- Drum with metal lid & no fins available as a spare for specialised lapidary polishing
- One way removable easy fit lids
- Approx. Speed 60 rpm
- Made in the UK
Directions for Use (per drum):
- For the first stage use 375g of PB Green Cones (B4903) and 4 grams of PB Cutting powder (C4904) to assure more abrasive removal. Remember the more PB Cutting Powder you add the more cutting removal will occur. Also add 40 grams of barrelling powder (C4365) as this will provide some cleaning and lubricant.
- For the second stage, use Cousinsuk mix shot (S35424) to get the ultimate polishing results.
Will hold up to 750g of mix shot and 1 to 12 rings. Use 40 grams of barrelling powder with water for cleaning and lubricating action