Work Chamber with Extractor Connection, Foredom
Foredom’s new Work Chamber is a great addition for jewellers, dental and other lab technicians, carvers, and fabricators working with small work pieces. It offers excellent visibility and keeps dust and debris contained when grinding, sanding, polishing and drilling work pieces that fit in your hand.
The compressed air nozzle swivels and air flow can be adjusted from low to high and directed to funnel dust and debris away from the work piece, through the back of the chamber and into a dust collection system.
- 2.5x magnifier with a 10x insert
- Adjustable LED light, tilts to where it is needed
- Pivoting compressed air nozzle, has variable flow of air up to 90 PSI or 6 Bars and pivots to direct air on the work piece, funnelling dust and shavings away
- Vacuum port fits a 2¼ inch diameter hose for connection to a dust collector, shop vacuum or other device
- Padded wrist rests
- Polycarbonate shields hinged and secured with screws contain dust and debris
- Bottom tray is water tight and easy to remove for cleaning
- Manufactured by Foredom USA
- 28 x 29 x 25.5cm (W x H x D)