Round hole tungsten carbide draw plates are extremely durable and if looked after properly will last a life time, in fact you may even pass it down!
- Some of the best features of having a tungsten carbide draw plate is you will notice the wire coming out highly polished.
- Excellent range of sizes going down to very fine perfect to do filigree jewellery work
- Smooth cutting action as tungsten cutting dies bits stay sharp
- Tungsten carbide is 3 times stiffer then steel and much denser than titanium
- Draw wires of gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper, brass, titanium etc
- A good tip while drawing wire is to run bees wax (Cousins Ref. P1406) along the wire before entering the draw tungsten bit to get a very smooth cutting action
- O.M.O Italy or made in China