We all agree a highly polished item is essential to catch the eye of a potential customer leading to a purchase. Polishing cotton thread tress is the perfect way of adding an expert final touch to rings, bracelets, earrings, pendants, watches, etc.
Get into any area where a polishing mop or abrasive wheel can not reach.
How to use:
- Tap a household nail into the side of your bench, or a bench vice (please see link below)
- Undo the polishing tress and ties or clamp a few strands onto the nail or vice.
- Hold the thread from the other end and pull until tight.
- By holding the polishing thread tight run a polishing composition bar over the thread impregnating it with the composition.
- Run the piece up and down to the unpolished area and achieve the expert final finish.
- Polish between filigree jewellery, particularly Asian styles.
- Excellent for polishing peg cluster claws, settings, the background of settings, thus gemstones especially diamonds look sparkling.
- Use when refurbishing gold, silver, stainless steel, titanium metal watch bracelets gives added credibility to a finished piece when in-between links, etc are highly polished.
We supply a large range of polishing compounds to polish all kinds of metals, please see links below.