- Are very popular for jewellers, silversmiths, clock makers/repairers, light engineers, model makers and for arts and crafts
- Steel brushes are recommended for hard metals such as aluminium, carbon steel, gilding metals and stainless steel
- Are very economical and an efficient method for batch work
- Can clean chains safely and get into awkward areas easily
- Are perfect for antique silverware and medal renovation
Cousins' Steel Wheels' wires are made from 100% best grade steel. They are used to clean up or for texturing various types of metals (please see second bullet point).
The fine grade of wire gives a smooth and shiny finish; these lines have proven to be very popular, due to their low cost and efficiency.
The bristles of the wheel can penetrate deep recesses, but still give an equal finish to a flat surface, without disrupting the shape of the piece; producing a brilliant shiny finish with very little effort.
Steel wheel brushes will not damage the piece(s).
Cousins' supplies polishing equipment, we recommend the following best sellers to use with our extensive range of polishing accessories
- Polishing Motor Twin With Extractor Fan (Ventura 2) - P8760
- Polishing Motor Variable Speed, Foredom - BL2CE
- Polishing Motor Twin On Base With Extractor Fan (Polimax 1) - P8670