Steel Cutting Discs
Just some of their many uses:
- After making jump rings on a mandrel use these tools to cut free you links.
- Cut a slit for screw heads
- Use with a joint cutting tool to cut tube/wire fast, accurately and with ease. Put a circular saw into the cutting slit instead of a saw blade (code C32967/C32968)
- Texture designs on to items to add distinction.
- When testing precious metal use these saws to cut away suspected plate, much quicker than the traditional saw piercing method.
- Circular Mini mounted Saws come mounted with screw on mandrels (M32971) with shank size are 2.35mm (3/32).
- Thickness of mini saws Blades 0.1mm
- Length 45mm
- Weight: 9grms