- Split Mandrels are very useful to use for levelling off metals
- Any type of paper can be used with these mandrels, from course to fine
- Used on a wide range of metals including brass, copper, gold, sliver, platinum,
palladium, titanium, pewter, tin, steel, iron and aluminium.
- Using various paper grades you can level off the piece, smoothing scratches,
pit holes, file and casting flash marks.
- Cut chosen abrasive paper into strips, feed into the split and wrap around the
mandrel ready for use.
- A high polishing finish is also achievable with your split mandrel by using
very fine abrasive paper
- An economical way to do large batch work