Silicon Carbide Graining Wheels
There are available in two types of rigidity, medium and soft.
- has a porous bonding giving the abrasive form great flexibility, guarantees cool (low heat) grinding effect, which prevents clogging of the piece under difficult working conditions.
- are very popular for watch makers/repairers, jewellers, silversmiths, light engineers, model makers and those in arts and crafts.
- can be used on a whole range of metals such as gold, silver, platinum, titanium, palladium, copper, brass, aluminium and steel.
- are fast cutting abrasive wheels prior to polishing/finishing.
- Removing deep pit holes, casting/flash marks.
- Very economical and efficient method for batch work.
- for graining, grinding, polishing, to satin, on all precious metal without polishing compounds.
- very popular for graining finish on watch cases and bracelets etc….
- Size Ø100 x 20 x 6mm bore
- Medium = 3900rpm
- Soft = 1900rpm
- Grain 150 or 240, higher the number the finer the grain