Screw In, Seiko S926
Pin remover, screw remover, spring bar remover & bracelet holding block all in one!
This Seiko bracelet sizing tool is designed to make your watch band sizing jobs a whole lot easier. The complete tool for removing all types/sizes of bracelet fixing pins/pipes, screw lugs, bracelet screws and spring bars. Indeed, this excellent and popular tool can be used to size bracelets from most manufacturers. Equipped with bracelet holder, ruler, screwdriver holder, screwdriver, blades and pushing removing bit, presser and removing bits/support bits. All the accessories can be stored within the unit itself under the non-slip rubber base.
- Screwdriver handle
- 3 removing bits sizes: Ø0.45mm, 0.60mm and 0.80mm
- 3 pipe install or support bits sizes: Ø0.45mm, 0.60mm and 0.80mm
- 4 flat head screwdriver blades: 2 x Ø2.50mm and 2 x Ø1.20mm
- 1 Spring bar removing bit
- Used to size bands with: push pins, clip springs, free pins and c-ring pipes, screws, fixing pins and spring bars
- 3 slots in different sizes for holding watch bands
- Ruler measures up to 30mm
- Non-slip rubber base
- 95 x 90 x 30mm
- Made in Japan by Seiko