Proxxon Scroll Saw
- Cuts waxes, gold, silver, copper, brass and plastics with standard piercing saw blades and wax saw blades. (See full range of sizes of piercing and wax saw blades, sold seperately).
- Saw pieces with ease any direction.
- Reduces blade breakage
- Supplied with 6 blades
- The ideal machine for that delicate project: wax cutting, model making and precision work.
- Cuts soft wood (e.g. Balsa) up to 40mm, hard wood up to approx. 10mm, plastic (including PC cards) up to approx. 4mm and non-ferrous metals up to 2mm. Very stable ribbed die-cast aluminium saw frame with 300mm throat. Blade guide with intergrated blower. Height adjustable head (3 postions).
- Blade usage is improved as the head may be lowered in two steps, making new blade teeth available. This effectively triples blade life.
- The lowest head position still allows blades, shortened by 60mm, to be used.
- Machined workable of die-cast aluminium, 160 x 160mm. ABS plastic body with side sliding panel for removal of saw dust. VDE approved 220-240V Motor (85W) for prolonged , low noise performance. Quiet, wear-resistant toothed belt drive running in a ball bearing. Electronically controllable stroke rate from approx. 150-2500/min. Adjustable fence and mitre stop with scale.