Paper (Wet & Dry) 3M, 281Q & 481Q
3M™ Wetordry™ Polishing Papers are comprised of micron sized graded aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles that are slurry coated onto a non-woven synthetic backing. Wetordry Polishing Papers provide excellent flexibility as they are soft, cloth-like and paper thin, ideal for finishing and polishing contoured or raised surfaces.
The precision micron grading provides a uniform, consistent finish & the pattern coating also lends itself well to polishing soft materials like plastic and soft metal alloys – aluminium, brass, copper etc.
- Super flexible
- Precision micron grading provides a uniform, consistent finish
- Use wet or dry
- Mineral: Aluminium Oxide (2, 3 & 9 micron)
- Mineral: Silicon Carbide (15 & 30 micron)
- Sheet size A4
- Aluminium oxide paper is 3M reference 281Q
- Silicon carbide paper is 3M reference 481Q
- A micron is a unit of measure, equalling 0.001mm