Pads (Scotch-Brite, Sanding) 3M
Scotch-Brite is a low density, three dimensional, non-woven abrasive used in cleaning, finishing and general preparation of surfaces in a wide variety of industries. It is water proof enabling it to be used wet or dry and with or without lubricants. They have self dressing characteristics which ensure constant abrasive performance and are flexible. Their open structure prevents clogging and allow them to conform to irregular shapes.
- Waterproof can be used wet or dry and with or without lubricants.
- Use on almost any types of gold, silver, platinum, palladium, brass, copper, stainless steel, mild steel, etc.
- Can be cut with a normal pair of scissors to the required size.
- Super fine - leaves a fine, shiny, matt finish
- Fine - cleans up metals and leaves a matt finish
- Medium - all round abrasive for removing marks and scratches when cleaning pr preparing an item
Size: 110mm x 140mm x 5mm