No.15D - Hammer Action with Duplex Spring
- Handpiece has a reciprocating rather than rotary action and is used at low speed (0-5,000 rpm) by jewellers for stone setting and decorative work.
- It requires periodic lubrication.
- The hammer has a 1/32" stroke and its impact force can be adjusted from light to heavy by turning the silver knurled adjusting ring.
- It comes with an Anvil Point (FD1577) and pin for installing and tightening points. A Pavé point (R15PT) for special texturing and stylus with carbide tip (10212) for marking or scribing hardened steel are available separately
- Replacement bearing available, our code F50420
- The duplex spring provides extra flexibility & is recommended for experienced users only
- 6 1/4" long
- 1/4" diameter at tip
- Weight 3.65 oz