Necklet Ends, Wire Lengths
Necklace ends are also known as Gimps, Bullion, or French Wire.
- The wire is very fine and formed in a tight coil.
- Small lengths are cut to fit and cover the ends of bracelets or necklaces between the last pearl and the clasp, giving you the professional finished look.
- Used to reinforce, especially silk thread where it comes into in contact with a clasp.
- Gold and silver finishes are available in three diameters: Ø0.74, 0.84, 1.00 & 1.40mm
- One metre in length (approx).