MANHATTAN has been reliably supplying the manufacturing industry with rubber-bonded products for graining and polishing since 1963.
For four decades Manhattan has been a world favourite for incomparable precise speed and flexibility. CousinsUK are pleased to offer Manhattan Wheels as used by "The Top Swiss Watch Houses" to refinish cases.
- Comprising excellent cutting ability for stainless steel
- Leaves a light satin finish ready for graining or polishing
- Reshape with ease: while rotating push against the wheel with a Flat Scraper (code S33507) and reshape and contour to manipulate the preferred surface
- To get the best results for watch work use at speed 1400rpm
- Perfect for polishing flat surfaces
- Will not overheat like traditional mops
- Different grits available
- Different shore hardnesses available. Shore 10 is soft and flexible whereas shore 30 is slightly harder
- Grit (Shore hardness), Size
Note: These wheels cut stainless steel with ease so use with care on all metals.