Mammoth Tape, Double Sided
- Ultimate Grip Strength
- Bonds almost anything
- Outdoor and indoor use
- The tape that thinks its glue!
- Has great uses around the workshop and retail environment as well as the home.
- For complex jobs like diamond milling, texturing, drilling and finishing use Mammoth Tape to hold items securely, quickly and easily. Please note: Heavy pressure is not advised, too much pressure can dislodge the item from the tape.
- Cut a piece to the appropriate size and stick on to a closed side screw clamp (code R5346). Push the item onto the tape and leave for between three and five minutes to secure. To remove either pluck off with a flat instalment like a graver or apply a small amount of methylated sprits to a cloth to dissolve and clean the item.
- Also strong enough to stick textiles like leather and suede cloth, ideal for repairing or making display pieces.
Size & Weight:
- Width: 25mm
- Length: 2.5 metre Roll
- Weight 85g
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh