LiquaCast Long Life, Castaldo USA
- LiquaCast Long-Life makes moulds that are extremely strong, tough and tear-resistan
- Will withstand multiple repeated uses
- Perfect for complex moulds, difficult undercuts and spirals and cores
- Compatible with most computer generated CAD-CAM resin and difficult to mould CAD-CAM wax patterns.
- A two part liquid rubber compound that vulcanizes overnight without any heat or pressure
- Safely moulds just about anything without shrinkage!
- Liquid silicone rubber
- Lets you make moulds of delicate objects that would not survive the heat and pressure of the normal vulcanization process
- Cures in 18 hours at room temperature
- Cures in 90 minutes at 66°C
- Easy to pour, easy to mix and easy to vacuum de-bubble because of its low viscosity
- Requires no vulcaniser!
- For full instructions see the PDF link above
- For use with liquid mould frames, see from code C52347
- Made in USA
- Castaldo LiquaCast*
*LiquaCast is a registered trademark of Castaldo USA