This glass-cutting unit will make a new glass from the old glass, or from a resin pattern that can be quickly prepared by using the bezel as a template. The patterns can be used again and again and can be stored by case number for easy identification.
- The market leader equipment that lets you to grind to form a mineral watch glass according to a resin shape
- The unique glass or a print achieved with the help of the measuring device
- The machine works on a copying basis.... Very precise!
- One of the favourite unit to cut watch glasses in house
- Easy set up
- Offer fast glass cutting services for the trade and your customers
- For acrylic and mineral glass blanks please see the associated items below
- To make convex glasses a convex glass die is required (see dies below)
- Can make glasses up to 60mm wide, up to 2.5mm thick
- 220 to 240 Volt (230 to 110 volt converter please see our code A52044)
- For spare parts breakdown see either PDF link above or the additional images available
- CE marked
- Main Reducing Diamond Wheel
- Interior Bevel Diamond Wheel
- Exterior Bevel Diamond Wheel
- Bevel Polishing Diamond Wheel
- 1 bottle (gr. 250) of emulsible oil "K3"
- 1 bottle (gr. 50) of lubricating oil "K4"
- 1 corundum stone "K5"
- Glass centring tool
- Glass holder
- 3 hexagonal keys (mm 2-2,5-4)
- 1 fixed key (mm 8-10)
- K1 resin, for producing templates for glass cutting machine (G0704)
- K2 hardener, to mix with the K1 resin (G0705)
- Mineral glass blanks (see from our code MPLS15015007)
Click website "More Information" for full specification.