Jump Ring Maker, Italian
Excellent for producing multiple jump rings, links etc, from round or oval wire.
Place the preferred mandrel size into the unit holder and tighten with the mushroom plastic head mounted on the unit. Lock the mandrel from the 'turning handle side with an Allen Key (not supplied).
This unit has a sliding left and right fitting for mandrels to fit perfectly. Put the wire into the mandrel "leading hole" and hold wire with your free hand, turn the handle round and
the coil starts to form on the mandrel
- Accessory Mandrels Ref: M8349 and M8348 fit this tool
- Made from carbon steel, they are strong, durable and heavy duty
- Each mandrel is 200mm long, depending on the size of the wire you can make up to 25 jump rings (Based on 1mm gold wire)
- Each mandrel has a Ø3mm pilot hole for your wire
- O.M.O Italy
Size and weight: Jump Ring Manufacturing Tool
- Italian 400mm x 180mm x 130mm (F8350) – 4KG
- Round Mandrel Set for Jump Ring Manufacturing Tool length 200mm (M8348) - 4.5KG
- Oval Mandrel Set for Jump Ring Manufacturing Tool length 200mm (M8349) – 1.5KG
See website for full specifications