Tried and tested H M G Jewellers Cement
- Most popular stone setting glue available.
- Traditional, but also made for the modern repair and manufactured stone setting.
- For best results allow six to eight hours to set.
- Transparent to ensure a clear and professional finish to the set.
- Jewellers cement tolerates temperatures up to 100°C; when washing hands the
hot water will not melt the glue hence no loss of stone.
- To apply, use solder pick (code S4919); dip into the bottle and drop the required
amount into the empty crevice / setting you want to set the stone(s).
- Jewellers Cement is also malleable once the stone setting has been completed.
After customers can bake a cake/mix some dough and the stone will not fall out.
- Made in United Kingdom
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh