Ingot Moulds, Cast
These high quality made Ingot Moulds are particularly useful to melt scrap metal.
- Make your own size bars and wires, highly useful for rolling sheet/wire on a rolling mill.
- Easily enables you to manufacture investment bars of gold/silver for your customers.
- An excellent method to store scrap gold compactly and to make transportation of scrap in bulk easier and safer.
- A wide range of sizes available
- Made in steel
Size and weight:
- I31888: 280 x 28 x 28mm, 910g
- I36080: 380 x 25 x 28mm, 1600g
- I5467: 300 x 30 x 25mm, 1000g
- I5197: 330 x 48 x 25mm, 1500g
- I5198: 365 x 32 x 25mm, 1500g
- I19222: 395 x 60 x 20mm, 3000g
- I31887: 310 x 40 x 40mm, 1350g
Click the additional info button to see specific mould sizes as well as maximum capacities (approximately based on 24ct gold).
Also, please take into consideration when melting gold and silver there is an element of small wastage.