G&S Hypo Cement
With a unique precision "mess free" applicator which allows precise amounts of cement to be applied to intricate parts for exact placement.
G&S Hypo Cement was invented in 1939 for use in the watch making and jewellery repair industries. It is a combination of a fine precision tool and a clear drying, medium-strength cement that will not damage surfaces. The cement is ideal for jewellery, beads, plastic, glass, metal, ceramics, painted or sealed woods and other non-porous surfaces. Also useful for bonding spectacle frame screws.
This is a no-waste product that is ideal for many applications. Full use of the precision applicator tip is maintained by inserting the cap wire into the tube when not in use and by cleaning excess drops from the outside of the applicator with rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover.
This is not" instant glue." It becomes tacky in 10 - 15 seconds, allows parts to be adjusted and dries in 10 to 15 minutes. The cement will not bond fingers, and has a slight odour that dissipates quickly. Great for model making, miniatures, fine screw locking, sealing knots, precision waterproof sealing, precision repairs, optical and technical applications, crafts and hobbies.
- Surface Preparation: It is recommended that the two surfaces being joined are clean and free from dirt. The cement is not recommended for porous surfaces
- Storage: Cap wire must be inserted when not using cement
- Tube Size: 4" x 5/8" (101.6 x 15.9mm), 1/3 fl. oz. (9ml)
- Complete instructions: Included inside box
- Solubility: G&S Hypo Cement can be dissolved by Isopropyl Alcohol
- Suitable for both sapphire & mineral watch glasses
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh