Glass Fibre Cutting Discs
Glass fibre reinforced grinding wheels for cutting and slitting. The grinding wheels can be mounted on low powered motors or stationary grinders.
The production uses the most advanced technology and superior quality materials.
- Diamond impregnated & glass fibre reinforced
- Ultra thin
- High cutting efficiency
- No vibration
- Low dust development
- Use dry, no compounds needed
- Used on a wide range of metals including brass, copper, gold, sliver, platinum, palladium, titanium, pewter, tin, steel, iron, porcelain, aluminium, ceramic and steel alloys
- The max cut cutting discs has very good wear and last longer when in use
- Very good to do large batch loads of work with economical spending
- Very popular for Jewellers, Silversmiths, Light Engineers, Model Makers and in Arts and Craft
Ideal in Jewellery making or repairing for cutting Jump rings, wire and slitting for hinges etc.
Texturing grooves on items e.g. rings bracelets & earrings.
Very good for cutting thicker items than sawing or saw piecing
Watch Bracelet end cutting or applications within clock part making / adapting Watch Bracelet end cutting or applications within clock part making / adapting.
- use mandrel product Code P1343M for Max Cutting Discs C30565, C30566, and C30567
- use mandrel product Code M20875 for Max Cutting Discs C30568
- Ø20mm = 20,000 - 25,000 r.p.m.
- Ø26mm = 15,000 - 20,000 r.p.m.
- Ø40mm = 15,000 - 20,000 r.p.m.
- Diamond Impregnated for Longer Lasting