A G-Clamp is used by means of turning the screw through the bottom of the frame until the desired state of pressure or release is reached.
In the case that the clamp is being tightened, this is when the objects being secured are satisfactorily secured between the flat end of the screw and the flat end of the frame.
If the clamp is being loosened, this is when a sufficient amount of force is released to allow the secured objects to be moved.
- Ribbed ‘I’ section ductile iron construction.
- Deep cut Acme threads for smooth and fast movement.
- Broad swivel shoe adjust to the correct angle to apply even pressure.
- Powder coated to protect from corrosion.
- Clamp C33518 is Ideal to use with Ring Stretcher R4920, will stench rings with accuracy in an automated action.
- A student/hobbyists favourite to clamp onto bench pegs (B4228).
- C33515 - 550g
- C33516 - 500g
- C33517 - 854g
- C33518 - 1.1kg