Flexible Drive Shaft with Keyless Chuck
A keyless chuck makes changing bits easy and the plastic hand grip provides a firm hold making the shaft easy to guide when in use.
Using a flexible drive enables you to take your power tool to the most inaccessible places just some of the attachments can be used below. Polishing, grinding, drilling, texturing, smoothing, reducing are just a few of the many tasks the Faithful Flexible Drive Shaft can be used for.
Abrasive attachments can be used with this Flexible Drive Shaft (do not exceed Ø100mm for controlled usage)
- Wheels: Brass, Bristle, Bufflex, Cotton, De-oxidization, Felt, Satin Fibril, Steel, Wool
- Mops: Cotton End, Loose Fold, Dolly, Stitched
Ideals for Use:
- Final finish on embellishments, brass, in clock refurbishment.
- Polishing and restoring alloy wheels, car bumpers, handle parts for automobiles and bikes.
- Repairing and restoring antique furniture fittings.
- Polishing and brightening bathroom and kitchen fittings like brass and steel.
- Get those old pots and pans & cultery looking new
- Polish brass plaques to new.
- Brighten up old brass, bronze, pewter ornaments, trays, plaques, fire place grills, figurines and statues.
- Restore and make a old steel/brass staircases to look like new.
- Clean up iron garden gates, fences, grills, etc.
If you find the Flexible Drive Shaft too large for some applications view rotary drills for finer work.
- Always wear eye protection.
- When fitting the mandrel in the collet, leave 15mm of mandrel from the collet to the mounted bit for ultimate performance.
- Overall length 1.1mm (44")
- 6mm (¼") keyless chuck
- Maximum 6000rpm
- Weight: 750g