Eschenbach Max Detail Binocular Magnifiers
Optics Max Detail - the glasses for demanding, detailed work. Made in Germany
For 20 years the Eschenbach Optic group has developed and produced customer specific high precision polymer lenses and silicone optics. Made with ultra-precision machining and modern precision moulding machines in a temperature controlled production environment, the Eschenbach Optic group offers its customers optics at the highest quality standards.
- Very simple to use due to large PD tolerance range
- Supplied with attachable temple ends which prevent the spectacles from slipping down the nose
- Excellent image quality due to large focusing range
- Also suitable for spectacle wearers as they have right and left dioptre compensation which can be separately adjusted
- Adjustable temples: Temples with metal wire inserts - to allow the temple to be shaped to provide a good fit
- Magnification 2.0 x
- Weight: 49g
- PD tolerance range 60 - 68 mm (PD = pupillary distance, the distance between your pupils)
- Distance of use: Approx. 40cm
- Visual field 10°, 15 cm / 40 cm
- Dioptre compensation: ±3.0 dpt, right/left can be separately adjusted, cylinder correction is not possible
- The manufacturer states that the universal fitting and moulding of these glasses to the individuals head is achieved by pressing in the middle of the arms once the glasses are on your head. This ensures that they will universally fit to any individuals head.