This machine removes metal, polishes the surfaces of precious and base metals and can plate. This is a traditional machine used in the jewellery, silversmith, watch and clock industries for generations and is excellent for polishing difficult areas in jewellery but also watch bracelets, clock parts and components economically.
- Chemically treats metal with very little metal loss.
- Fully brightens areas that the polishing wheel cannot reach.
- Fully variable: 50 amps, 25 volts, D.C. Output. All electronically controlled.
- All in one integrated unit, no separate connection leads or heating required.
- Automatically controlled with built in heating.
- Finished with a beige texture, corrosion resistant, polypropylene for long life.
- The ‘Micro strip’ has a 50amp rectifier for effective current delivery, power meters, thermostatic heater control and includes the necessary cathodes, bars and anodes for each process.
- Total surround cathodes supplied with each machine and lids for individual baths.
- Reverse the poles to transfer the stripping machine into a plating machine (please see instructions and PDF).
- Full installation and operation please see instructions provided
- Made in Great Britain
Comprising 3 x 1ltr baths suitable for:
- Neutralising – to restore original colour to metals, using demineralised water (C4359)
- Fire stripping – for a fast alternative to pickling for the treatment of gold and silver, using stripping salts (C19822)*
- Electro-Polishing – for speedy polishing of gold in inaccessible areas, using elecro-polishing salts (c8898)
* Add Potassium Cyanide (C9185) if the solution weakens e.g. when firestains / oxides
are not being removed. CAUTION – THE SOLUTIONS USED CONTAIN POTASSIUM CYANIDE AND ARE HIGHLY TOXIC. INGESTION WILL CAUSE DEATH
- Size: 480 x 250 x 420mm
- Bath sizes: Ø125mm x 130mm
- 220/240V (7.5 amperes)
- Nett weight 15 Kg
For full infiormation on how to plate with your unit, including flash plating and hard plating, please see the website pdf available.