Dressing Rakes for Mops & Buffs
A Mop/Dressing Rake will clean and reshape a mop restoring it to good as new, giving the user fresh mop material when polishing so you can polish to a high standard.
Please note: appropriate protective equipment should be used when operating this tool, see links below for full range.
How to use…
1. Run the soiled mop on the polishing machine as if you were polishing.
2. Hold the Dressing Rake with pressure against the mops.
3. With the spikes of the tool facing down let the mop cut into the rake (as if polishing).
4. The Dressing Rake will shave the mop hair surface and renew the mops look and competency.
5. Now the mop is ready to polish.