Diamond (Round) Simulant Gauge
This gauge shows examples of ten beautiful round simulated stones. The customer can hold it up to their hands and see what the different size stones look like without you having to get your expensive stock out.
- Use this diamond gauge to help show what size diamond a customer might want.
- Also nice to use when designing jewellery.
- Multiple sized stones that are attached in one handy tool that store under a sleeve.
- A great jewellery tool for stone setting.
- Made from durable steel polished chrome finish
- Compact only 100mm folded
- 10 fan arms with each are embossed with weight and sizes:
Sizes as follows..
0.10ct - Ø3.0mm, 0.15ct - Ø3.4mm, 0.20ct - Ø3.8mm
0.25ct - Ø4.2mm, 0.33ct - Ø4.6mm, 0.50ct - Ø5.2mm
0.75ct - Ø6.0mm, 1.00ct - Ø6.6mm, 1.50ct - Ø7.5mm
2.00ct - Ø8.2mm