Achieve a high supreme polish finish with the Dialux family of polishing compounds, a tried and tested worldwide favourite used for generations. They provide a lustrous mirror finish. Very popular for the jewellery or watch making quality items such as 18ct white and platinum.
- Grey - Platinum & Stainless Steel (fast, coarse cutting, excellent for taking out marks)
- Orange - Hard metals, ferrous metals (formulated to be used for removing and eliminating scratches and marks on metal surfaces prior to the polishing and finishing step).
- Blue - Gold & Silver (gets scratches out, cleans the metal and gives a high lustre finish)
- Yellow - Pewter, Tin, Bronze & Plastics (gets scratches out and gives a high semi bright lustre finish)
- Green - Platinum & Stainless Steel (high mirror quality finish)
- Red - Gold & Silver (high mirror quality dry finish)
- White - Silver, White Gold & plastics (high mirror quality dry finish, with the added benefit of less red mess)
- Black - Formulated especially for professional goldsmiths and silversmiths. Use as a final polish; recommended for silver.
- 100mm x 30mm x 30mm
Click website "More Information" for further specification as well as recommend types of mops and wheels