- is a non woven mop hosting compressed material, a best quality fibril
- is a silicon carbide for matt or satin finishing on most metals
- is also used for deburring and deoxidisation
- has a plastic centre hub easy for winding onto spindles
- are used dry, no compounds needed
- are used on a wide range of metals including brass, copper, gold, sliver, platinum, palladium, titanium, pewter, tin, steel, iron, and aluminium
- has an excellent robust durability.
- each layer consists of a flap which sits horizontally on the hub so a larger surface area of the flap comes into contact with the work area, whilst insuring durability of the wheel also.
Some of the usages Bergeon De-Oxidation Wheels:
- commonly used for light cleaning and rust removing work.
- gives a satin/matt finish on rings, bracelets, pendants, bangles, and brooches.
- adds a contrast texture to jewellery finishing.
- use for watch graining; create a matt finish to restore your old watch (bracelets, clasps etc…). Often used in combination with Polymide Protection Tape (references start from T19961 and T31384) to texture bracelets, designs which are highly fashionable on many branded watches, including Rolex, Omega and others.
- superb for the clock repairer and restorer, as a fast, effective way to remove old lacquer, oxidisation and rust from aged clocks.
Have you ever wondered how the finish on Gothic and Celtic jewellery and models is achieved?
- to create an antique finish: First use Ageing Ammonium Hydrosulphide Chemical our code (C6263) or Metal Ageing Chemical CC60 (C6264). When you have blackened the piece use Bergeon Wheel to take off the Silver Ageing Ammonium Hydrosulphide Chemical, the areas in which the mop doesn't reach will remain partly blackened hence giving an aged effect.
- Using the fine and very fine grades it gives the effect of a frosted car windscreen.
- In a time when retro/antique jewellery is coming back into fashion, this is a quick and easy way to obtain this effect in an economical way.
- 20mm Wide
- 6mm bore
- Suggested 2800rpm
- Max 5500rpm