Cotton Wheel are final finishing mops. Use this mop after as the last stage mop to brighten your final finish. So you can get a very high grade of mirror finishing.
- Are very popular for Jewellers, Silversmiths, Light Engineers, Model Makers and in Arts and Crafts.
- Cotton Wheel can be used on a whole range of metals such as gold, silver, platinum, titanium, palladium, copper, brass, aluminium and steel.
- Cotton Wheel are very useful for getting into spherical awkward circular areas for example, inside bangles.
- Wooden centre easy wind on
- One of the most popular final finishing mops in the polishing industry
- Also known in the trade as a mirroring quality mop
- When you use Cotton Wheel mops it holds its shape very well, and you can
push up your pieces to get into those awkward areas.
- You will find the Cotton Wheel maintains durability whilst still offering a quality high final mirror finish.
- An ideal mop get the expert finishing mirror shine on your work.
- Max rev 3200
The Cotton Wheel mops are resilient when in use. Cotton Wheel are ideal for large quantities of work with economical spending. Used with the right bar of compounds you can get a very high standard mirror finish.
- P1388 Dialux Rouge
- P1397 A A rouge
- P3659 Britelea ff9
- P7809A Platinum Superior Final Finish Polishing Compound
Cousins' supplies polishing equipment, we recommend the following best sellers to use with our extensive range of polishing accessories:
- Polishing Motor Twin With Extractor Fan (Ventura 2) - P8760
- Polishing Motor Variable Speed, Foredom - BL2CE
- Polishing Motor Twin On Base With Extractor Fan (Polimax 1) - P8670