Bead Stringing Spiral Needles
- These collapsible eye needles are flexible and are particularly nice for stringing beads that have very small holes or for stringing beads onto ribbon.
- Extra-spring wire is kink-resistant and has a specially designed eye that automatically collapses and instantly reshapes when it is pulled through the bead.
- The eye makes it easy to thread and accommodates many sizes of thread cord wire etc.
- Depending on the tightness of the bead leading hole, lock the thread wire or cord and tighten with a pair of pliers; knot the thread in the eye or thread and push the malleable needle in through the bead thus locking the thread in the eye, continue to bead.
In bags of 25pcs available in Various diameters.
- Fine, medium & thick
- Diameter is the wire twisted together