This little bead spinner saves a lot of hand and eye strain as well as time!
How to use:
- Place your selected colour(s) of seed bead into the basin of the spinner.
- If you are using different colours they will mix together when the basin is spun.
- Now take your beading wire or memory wire and make a slight bend in the end to mimic the contour of the inside of the basin.
- Now using the grip at the end of the spinner shaft, spin the basin round in an anti-clock wise direction.
- Keep doing this to keep the basin spinning at a regular medium pace.
- As the basin is spinning insert the curved end of your wire into the spinning beads.
- You will notice the beads start to jump onto the end of your wire!
- Quickly you will find that you have threaded the whole wire in no time at all, forming eye catching random bead patterns!.
- Saving time and eye strain this a must for all seed beaders!
Basin opening: 80mm