A super strong, long lasting adhesive
- Solvent free
- Heat and cold, water and oil resistant
- Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, most plastics, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric and rubber
- Fills uneven breaks
- Cold resistant up to -50°c
- Heat resistant 65 °c
- Dries clear
Each pack contains one tube of adhesive and one tube of hardener. Mix equal proportions of each tube thoroughly and it is ready to apply.
How to use:
1. Make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, dirt and grease. For even better bonding slightly roughen surfaces with sand paper.
2. Piece tube nozzle using point in the top of the cap. Dispense equal amounts from the two tubes onto a clean disposable surface. Replace caps correctly
3. Mix thoroughly for at least 45 seconds.
4. Apply to both surfaces of the joint and assemble carefully. Keep the joint and assemble carefully. Keep the joint supported until set (a rubber band or sticky tape is ideal). Carefully remove any excess adhesive with a sharp knife before completely set.
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh