2nd Stage - Riva (End Mops)
Riva Bottom End Mop (M5614)
This mop has a fine tight cloth weave
- Mill treated, hard 100% pure cotton, similar to 'g' quality.
- Enhances cut without loss of head retention
- Leather and fibril centres
- The most Popular starting mop in the polishing industry
- A medium grade of loose fold mop
- Also known in the trade as a grease buffing mop
- When you use Riva Bottom End mops it holds its shape very well, and you can
push up your pieces to get into those awkward areas.
- An ideal mop to level your metal such as scratches, pit holes, file and casting flash marks.
- A very popular end mop used to get into tankards, vases, trophies, silver/gold boxes and spoons.
- Manufactured in Great Britain
The Riva Bottom End Mop mops has very good wear and last longer when in use.
Very good to do large batch loads of work with economical spending.
Used with the right bar of compounds you can get a high standard semi bright finish.