2nd Stage - Calico, Open Stitch (Regular)
The Calico stitched mops has very good wear and last longer when in use. Very good to do large batch loads of work with economical spending. Used with the right bar of compounds you can get a high standard semi bright finish. Very popular in the U.S.A.
- Mill treated, hard 100% pure cotton, similar to 'F' quality
- Enhances cut without loss of head retention
- Stitched with shellac and leather centre
- Popular fast cutting starting mop
- A hard grade of stitch fold mop
- Also known in the trade as a stitch flap mop
- When you use this stitched mop holds its shape very well
- An ideal mop to level your metal such as scratches, pit holes, file and casting flash marks
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material thickness 0.32mm (per fold)
- Centre bore size 4mm
- 2 stitches per 1"