Soldering Blocks, Boards & Pads
- The best buy for long-life soldering pads available in sizes to fit adequately to the working space.
- Will not flake or crumble and can be sanded to restore its original surface quality.
- Highly heat-reflective with a fast cooling period.
- Can endure temperatures up to approximately 1100°C, allowing the soldering of any silver and gold qualities.
- These durable, smooth-surfaced asbestos free pads protect work areas from burning during soldering, annealing and melting.
- Place hot flakes on them after casting.
- Ideal for laying out flat work for production soldering: can be drilled or shape to meet your specific size needs.
- Use KOS Fire Cement (C33167) when joining pads together to seal the surface.